Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Oz Adventure Rider
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day All.

Big Greg (SYD AUS) has invited me to an AUS XRV gathering @ Byrock NSW next month (trust me nowhere near Sydney) but AL the XRV is still dead with only the front cyl sparking & no fuel pump or tacho when running on that one cyl.

I need a replacement ECU to get it running before I hack into the old one & see it is the 7 out of 10 cause of cracked PCB. I missed one in the UK on EBAY in JAN and dont see any others. My Mate Andy (near Farnham) can get one from his Honda shop new (BTW near Farnham which recently folded) for GBP 380. [email protected]#$%^ THat EBAY was GBP 180

With the bike business & new warehouse construction - I just dont have the time to attempt repair of the old one yet. So ...

Can anyone point me to one @ a better price ?? needed ASAP.
Cheers

·
Registered
450 Posts
try e-bay Germany. Usually a few on there. I think its 'de' as the end prefix. Or just google ebay germany.

·
Registered
450 Posts
PS.. Forgot to mention, I'm an 'hon' member of the 'Williamstown Motorcycle Club down in Aus. Had a few of their members over a few years ago and they gave me a few club stickers and a polo shirt as a pressie for guiding them around the best roads in South and Mid Wales.

Contact there was Tony Trellongo

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts