Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The original RD07a workshop manual is still available from Honda.

It is a photocopy that they supply in a binder - but it's only £8.47 + delivery (usually £3.50). This is the full blown manual, over about 300 pages, and makes the Haynes manual pale by comparison.

Honda part number is 62MY100C and is available from your local Honda main dealer.

Thanks to Stormforce8 for passing this info on. :thumbup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
40 Posts
Brilliant timing! Just logged in and saw this thread about Honda RD07a w/shop manuals; phoned Grafton Motorcycles in Milton Keynes to order one - it will be here tomorrow. Now that's what I call service; and nice work Lutin!

·
Administrator
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brilliant timing! Just logged in and saw this thread about Honda RD07a w/shop manuals; phoned Grafton Motorcycles in Milton Keynes to order one - it will be here tomorrow. Now that's what I call service; and nice work Lutin!
I thought it might help someone - but just not that quick.

Anyway, the thanks should go to Stormforce8 for passing me the info earlier today.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
I've had one of those for years (think I got mine in 02). I've got an RD04 as well, also an FJ1200 so Yamaha do it too.

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
On the subject of the manual, I added one to a recent order I'd placed with Wemoto, entered the part number and it appeared ok, 3 weeks later I get a phone call and a refund from Wemoto as according to their information they are no longer available. Not so!

Turns out the manual is still available, but only through a Uk Honda dealer, ordered one with my local dealer, it arrived 2 days later not a problem.

Must admit it's a great bit of kit, well worth getting. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Just got the Africa Twin manual from my local Honda dealer-Bransons Gloucester, ordered it before lunch one day ready for collection lunch time the next day. The £8.47 included a 'its here' phone call.
It appears a bit different to the one I had 10? years ago with my 1998 XRV750. That one had many more pictures and was thicker probably 300 pages, this one is ~220 pages. But this is still good
The blurb on the front suggests they are doing these reprints for a range of vehicles, does anyone know what others are available.
Tried some Google searches but only thrown up this site and manual.
I am also interested in Transalp

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ordered mine today from Dave silver , along with few other bits i needed these guys are amazing stuff you think no chance they have in stock :thumbleft:

·
Swedish member
43 Posts
Yeah, I'm a happy workshop manual owner too now. This will be a nice addition to the Haynes version. Only bad thing I've seen so far is references to a common tasks manual that I don't have. This is XRV-specific stuff mostly.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
893 Posts
I've got 2 genuine dealer workshop manuals (P and T)models, Had them free when my local dealer closed they're doors last year and now a £1 haynes manual :thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've just tried to get one via Norton Way Honda and been told the manual is "discontinued" so they can't help - has anyone had recent success?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I tried them this afternoon, the website says "this part has been discontinued and can no longer be ordered." Which was disappointing :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts