Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is the wheel and which is the sprocket carrier?

6303 - 2RS
6204 - 2RS

I know it will be in the microfiches but I have to dash out want to to fit them when I get back.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
I think the sprocket carrier uses the 6204, and remember that there should be a separate bush on the inner diameter, which brings the ID down to the axle size. The bush forms a spacer between the carrier bearing and the wheel bearing.

:happy11:

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
I think the sprocket carrier uses the 6204, and remember that there should be a separate bush on the inner diameter, which brings the ID down to the axle size. The bush forms a spacer between the carrier bearing and the wheel bearing.

:happy11:

Item 13 in the fiche is important.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Item 13 in the fiche is important.

You are not wrong. You can do about 65 miles without it before all three sets of bearings on the wheel and sprocket carrier explode. :(

You wouldn't have a spare one I can replace once I have rung Dave Silver and ordered one, would you?

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
You are not wrong. You can do about 65 miles without it before all three sets of bearings on the wheel and sprocket carrier explode. :(

You wouldn't have a spare one I can replace once I have rung Dave Silver and ordered one, would you?

Well, I would have one, but some bloke called Daley sold me a set of wheels without a sprocket carrier!!

If you're desperate desperate, I can go down and take it out of my RD04, which I'm not using at the moment? Text me, as I'm faffing around doing a million jobs at the moment.

:toothy5:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts