Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi for sale is my xl600lmf d reg it was previously rebuilt by stubbow on this site and i bought it from him ,since i got it i have replaced the mudguards with new ones which cost a small fortune also put a new set of gold renthals on it and had the exhaust and headers shotblasted and repainted ,it is in very good condition cosmeticly and mechanicaly but has some small wear marks ,also the seat cover has 2 small cracks on it ,otherwise it looks mint . im still trying to put pictures on here but i have forgot how to ,if anyone is interested i will mail them the pictures ,there are lots of pictures on here if you just look under stubbows rebuild .

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
hi for sale is my xl600lmf d reg it was previously rebuilt by stubbow on this site and i bought it from him ,since i got it i have replaced the mudguards with new ones which cost a small fortune also put a new set of gold renthals on it and had the exhaust and headers shotblasted and repainted ,it is in very good condition cosmeticly and mechanicaly but has some small wear marks ,also the seat cover has 2 small cracks on it ,otherwise it looks mint . im still trying to put pictures on here but i have forgot how to ,if anyone is interested i will mail them the pictures ,there are lots of pictures on here if you just look under stubbows rebuild .
Give us a clue on PRICE / Tax ? MOT/ roughly where you are as Scotlands a bloomin big place etc etc
I may be interested ?:thumbup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi sorry for the lack of info , it will be motd for 1 year and 2 months tax ,i paid £1950 for it and have done some work on tiding it up and redoing some of the origonal work as i didnot think it was done to a high standard ,[sorry stubbow ]i have also spent £300 ON IT SINCE I HAVE HAD IT on new mudguards and new renthal bars ,it had exstensive work done on it before i got it , IM EXSPECTING TO GET MY ORIGONAL £1950 BACK FOR IT ,IM IN UDDINGSTON NEAR GLASGOW ,Sorry ih ave just noticed my caps lock is on i think some people take this as shouting ,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts