Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Dave the admin has very kindly let me share the following Red Bull X Fighters info with you! Enjoy! x

RED BULL X-FIGHTERS LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE YOUTUBE BATTLE

There is now an innovative X-Fighters Youtube Battle available that lets you Experience the thrills and spills of the ultimate adrenalin-fuelled freestyle motocross competition. Choose your rider and let battle commence! Along the way you’ll have to pick your best tricks to stay in the battle – one false move and you’ll be eating dirt and out of the competition. Choose wisely and you’ll be declared Red Bull X-Fighters champion! Check it out for yourself here:

YouTube - Red Bull X-Fighters Battle: Intro

Don't miss exclusive UK coverage of the Red Bull X Fighters on Dave, every Tuesday at 8pm!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha. Did anyone else watch the footage of his backflip off the London Tower Bridge?? How amazing!

The Youtube game is pretty cool just for the footage, even if you don't want to play. Its amazing what those riders can do!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I was at Tower bridge mid afternoon on the day,hoping to see the preparations for a 7.30pm jump only to find out it was done in the previous early morning hours. :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh no poor you!
I just watched the footage online, still pretty amazing!
Just a reminder to everyone - the finale is this Saturday 22nd, catch LIVE coverage from 10pm on Dave!
Don't forget to keep playing the YouTube game aswell! Has anybody won yet? Is anyone going to the finale on Saturday?

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
730 Posts
Are tickets still avaialbe for battersea power station?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are tickets still avaialbe for battersea power station?
No it is sold out - HOWEVER!....

X Fighters are giving their UK Facebook fans the chance to win tickets to this Saturday's sold out event! Head to Red Bull X-Fighters | Facebook for details.

The finale will also be broadcast live in Vue cinemas across the UK for those who can't attend but want to see the action on a big screen - details are here

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts