Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is not a lot of credit note to copy the motorcycle of the other one, when I showed the motorcycle of Redsquare has FURIO he was not very satisfied

And here is there really

An advice(council) of friend redsquare never runs(drives) in Italy with this motorcycle

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Lucas,

I don't think Redsquare copied anyone, and even if he did, mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.

In other words, if Furio's bike improvements have been copied by others, he should be proud of that fact :D

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
oops - i nearly did a similar colour scheme on mine, but went white instead - phew :D

I dont think Redsquare was intentionallly copying Furios bike -I think it was more a case of Inspiration - The Italians have got it licked style wise :glasses7: and they should be very proud of that.

However, if anyone copies my bike, i will be round like a shot for royalties payments :D:D:D:D

·
"call me lucky"
729 Posts
they aint that much alike anyway. ok there both red and yellow with african queen front fairing but there far from identical.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
feck me kit wise they are worlds apart and even if he used it for inspiration then the dude should be proud not pissed:confused::confused::confused:

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Blimey - what would he be like if one of us turned up wearing the same shirt? He'd get very cross indeed :lol:

And I saw someone on a Black one - just like mine - at the National... how cross was I?!?

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
:binky: sounds like a bit of a baby to me
you could imagin him stamping his little feet and not showing up at a rally because there's another red/black/yellow @ there

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
:binky: sounds like a bit of a baby to me
you could imagin him stamping his little feet and not showing up at a rally because there's another red/black/yellow @ there

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Could be worse. Imagine, both turning up in the same frock!:p

·
17,680 Posts
If anyone wants to copy my leg feel free :rolleyes:
**** that it hurts to much and i dont have your sense of balance and would keep falling over:D:D:D:Dmind you it would be nice to ave the HRC sticker though;):D:D:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ouh làlà, I have to correct my translation, but I have write celà to laugh, I aurrais not no believed that I would make poured so ink

AM sorry
:(:pottytrain1:

·
17,680 Posts
Ouh làlà, I have to correct my translation, but I have write celà to laugh, I aurrais not no believed that I would make poured so ink

AM sorry
:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts

AM sorry
:D:D:D:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts