Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....when I reply to a post, the options to include pics, files, change fonts, etc is now missing. Is this an issue with the forum or a problem with how my browser (Firefox, windows 10) is allowing me to open the site? I lost some functionality following a windows update, but I thought I'd solved it....? I normally view the site in XRV style but the same issues occur in vB

·
Enthusiastic AT rider
148 Posts
No, it's not just you. I've tried different browsers and devices. Whenever I go to the home page it looks like a really amateur website made on a PC in the 90's!!!It's been like it for several days, I'd expected it to be sorted by now!

·
Administrator
2,955 Posts
Hi there. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the delay. There is definitely something out of sorts, you're right! The editor/upload options are also missing for my admin account so I totally see what you mean, as well as the stylesheets being broken on the homepage. I will create a ticket for these issues so our tech team can take a closer look (Case #3163597). Thanks for your patience while we work to get these issues sorted out.Cheers,Erik

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the delay. There is definitely something out of sorts, you're right! The editor/upload options are also missing for my admin account so I totally see what you mean, as well as the stylesheets being broken on the homepage. I will create a ticket for these issues so our tech team can take a closer look (Case #3163597). Thanks for your patience while we work to get these issues sorted out.Cheers,Erik

Hi Erik...looks like you've sorted it! All back up as normal. Thankyou.:thumb:

Jonathan

·
Administrator
1,764 Posts
That sounds probable, Wicky ..... not that I know anything about web design!Whatever the cause, the front page is still weird, and a few other things are not as I'd expect, for example the "Admin" posting about increased security ... https://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/xrv-site-support-help/166463-important-security-update.html ... has some bits of text enclosed in "acute" brackets, and I can't get this posting to format as I wish (for example, "returns" don't give a new line).

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're still looking into the CSS issues on the pages within the ticket Erik mentioned. We'll get it sorted and let you know. -JB
Hi...when I log on to the site, I do so from a bookmarked browser link (Firefox, Windows 10). I have preferences set to remember my sign in and password for this site. I've noticed on occassions I will have to manually re-enter my details, when replying to posts. The 'options' box is still not available and while emoticons are displayed, I can't add them to posts. Hope this info may be of use...all seemed back to normal the other day??? Thanks, J

·
Administrator
2,955 Posts
Thanks for letting me know joanthan. I have added those details to the ticket (Case #3163597). Hopefully the techs will be able to get things sorted out soon.Cheers,Erik

1 - 13 of 13 Posts