Honda XRV Forum banner

401 - 420 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
The "blue one" sorry "white one" should be out soon if not the T A can handle it, like the sound of something regular, easier to organise around domestic responsibility. looking forward to putting faces to names.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
OOooo....Slaidburn rd from bentham, pity it's not 1000miles longer.

& the roads around Trough....personal anger management roads, always feel better afterwards. :toothy10:
Every 1st Sunday o' month, sounds like a plan's forming. Dunsop Bridge to flasks out at Jubilee Tower wi burger van (£1.30 cheap hotdog) halfway along next to river, never get tired of that jaunt when i've a free hr or so.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yea ill be up for that when im available. Nice idea Austin.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
reet, weather permittin. take it 1st Sunday March is a go....where?...who cares :p Febuary 1st?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Feb 1st I will be hangin over bi style after mine and the wifes double 50th birthday party. March is good for me. :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
weather....was up there yesterday, yes you can ride.....but enjoyable wasn't the 1st word that came to mind...

sorry, didn't read MARCH

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Soooooooooo....... weather permitting. Meeting time/point a good start. forton services or truckhaven just off M6, good for Trough, Lancs, Yorks, lakes, Dent etc. Just a thought, ideas of ?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
breakfast, hard to beat? my usual carboot breaky, sunday weather permitting.
Guys Thatched Hamlet - Guy\'s and Owd Nells Tavern - Home
eat as much as you want, last year £6.30, that's fresh coffee, bottles of britvic orange/pineapple etc, toast, croissant, fresh fruit, cereals, thick Longridge yogurt, full english (return to get more of what you want) when i leave, somehow i find a bannana & bottle of britvic in my pocket. Or just have a brew & sit next to the canal & feed ducks. 5mins from jct 31 M6, & near Trough of Bowland. You wont need much dinner later. Need to be there before 10.30, impo best before 10 & just a brew before you go there to allow for erm...gluttony. What you thinks... eat - Trough - onwards & upwards

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
Breky sounds great :)
Just to confirm, is the rideout planned for thos weekend?
Not sure if I can make it yet (need to work most weekends atm) but will keep you posted - it'll be great to have a regular local rideout :)

Phil

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
breakfast, hard to beat? my usual carboot breaky, sunday weather permitting.
Guys Thatched Hamlet - Guy\'s and Owd Nells Tavern - Home
eat as much as you want, last year £6.30, that's fresh coffee, bottles of britvic orange/pineapple etc, toast, croissant, fresh fruit, cereals, thick Longridge yogurt, full english (return to get more of what you want) when i leave, somehow i find a bannana & bottle of britvic in my pocket. Or just have a brew & sit next to the canal & feed ducks. 5mins from jct 31 M6, & near Trough of Bowland. You wont need much dinner later. Need to be there before 10.30, impo best before 10 & just a brew before you go there to allow for erm...gluttony. What you thinks... eat - Trough - onwards & upwards
Sounds good and just 5 mins down the road for me. Didn't know about the brekkie though. I am happy to lead a run round the Bowland area - Chipping - Trough Road - Quernmore - Littledale ( Salter Fell for those that want it) - Wray - Cross of Greet - Slaidburn - Gisburn Forest - Bowland Knotts - finish in Settle.

This Sunday 1st March. 9.30 to 10.00 for breakfast and leave for rideout about 10.45. Should be in Settle around 2.30 depending on pace and stops.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hello chaps, introductions and breakfast going to have to wait till next time I'm afraid, have to go to London this weekend now so can't make it. Breakfast and route sound great. definately make it for the April date. Cheers Jon

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
sunday 1st march. yep, always happy to eat there & happy to follow...come on weather, be nice. White rabbit day :rolleyes:

401 - 420 of 457 Posts