Honda XRV Forum banner

441 - 457 of 457 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I will be Canada or USA on my bike for June's July's, August's and September's meetings :) :) :) Just saying like so you don't wonder what's happened to me. Hah hah hah. Boast boast boast. :)

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
I will be Canada or USA on my bike for June's July's, August's and September's meetings :) :) :) Just saying like so you don't wonder what's happened to me. Hah hah hah. Boast boast boast. :)
Doncha just want to hate some folks.... :rolleyes:

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
C'mon chaps don't let this fail after just one meet. I can't come on Sunday so someone else needs to take control and say where the meet is and where the rideout is. I will suggest some options then someone who is going on Sunday can make a decision:

1. Repeat of 1st March meet. i.e. Owd Nells for breakfast and ride through Bowland fells finishing in Settle.
2. Meet at Tickled Trout Services and ride to Yorkshire dales.
3. Meet at Lymm Truck stop and ride to either the Peak district or to North Wales (Ponderosa)
4. Meet at the Truck stop near Carnforth and ride round lake district passes.
5. Meet at Dick Turpins burger van (on a59 between Gisburn and East Marton). Ride round Dales or the West Pennines or Bowland
6. Meet at Bull Beck Picnic site (Lancaster) and ride to Devils Bridge and then onto Hawes.
7. Meet at Hartside cafe and ride down through Alston to Barnard Castle and back through Yorks dales.
8. Southport and just chin wag for a couple of hours over chips and tea.
9. Rivington Barn then out up the Ribble Valley for the dales and or Bowland.
10. Jellies and then Snake, Holme Moss, Saddleworth Moor and North to Hebden Bridge and wherever.

Go on someone pick something out and make it happen.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
On Sunday morning will be heading towards Ingleton then the back road to Dent possibly up to Kirby Steven anyone welcome to join. I should be round Ingleton round 10.30-11.00

·
Registered
459 Posts
Looks like we not getting 100 mph winds and torrential rain.i was thinking of a ride round the lakes maybe call at devils if anyone is out and about. :thumbup:

·
Registered
459 Posts
On Sunday morning will be heading towards Ingleton then the back road to Dent possibly up to Kirby Steven anyone welcome to join. I should be round Ingleton round 10.30-11.00
Im coming from the opposite direction we could meet at devils and ride up from there if your up for it. :thumbup:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Cheers Ian

Are there any more pics of that last valley we were in? Or any on that bridge

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Cheers Ian

Reactions: een705
441 - 457 of 457 Posts