Honda XRV Forum banner

641 - 651 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Since I'm desperately in need of some practise (!) and it's been a while since we did this, how about a little ride around South/Mid Wales on Sunday 25 April? Fish and chips in Aberystwyth perhaps?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
What are your plans for riding from Wales to the National then?

My plans aren't finally decided but I'll probably go up on Thurs 9 Sep, leaving South Wales about 10 am. I believe it takes about 5 hours on the road; adding stops for lunch etc. I expect to arrive about 5 or 6 pm.

Who else?

·
Registered
352 Posts
AH so it's very quiet here in wales...:(
been on here a few months now and you seem such a friendly p*ss taking bunch..:D:D:D i like it here.
anyone fancy a meet/rideout in wales sometime? i'm away 2nd-11th september but am willing any other dates,
could'nt do the kids weekend- no kids!:p
can't do the national-i'm away!:(
anything will be taken into consideration.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Stick something in the calendar and see what happens, There are plenty of members in wales :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
If you put a meet into the Calendar then mention it here too (or maybe no-one will notice!)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I'm planning on joining the EU hands off our biking protest ride at M4 Junction 32 (Asda car park). Hope there will be other members from the vicinity there. There are plenty of other start points around Wales if they're more convenient for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi rich here from Swansea, is anyone interested in a occasional ride out? Evenings or weekends. My old transalp is stuck in the garage and desperately needs some exercise.

641 - 651 of 651 Posts