·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
We have 17 riders now registered

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
We have 17 riders now registered
Nope we have 13 registered riders. That is, 13 riders who have paid their £8.50 for their decals. They're not registered unless they've paid for their decals. I'm putting a post up in the forum to make that clear. Otherwise we end up with stacks of registration forms to go through to find out who's paid their decals and who hasnt.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Nope we have 13 registered riders. That is, 13 riders who have paid their £8.50 for their decals. They're not registered unless they've paid for their decals. I'm putting a post up in the forum to make that clear. Otherwise we end up with stacks of registration forms to go through to find out who's paid their decals and who hasnt.
Should i remove the tunnel bit from the registration form?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Thats us now got 25 Registered Riders (3 from BCFr) and 2 pending (waiting payment)

·
Registered
27 Posts
may i ask who the two BCFr pending payments are please ? Not to bad a start from BCFr side, still early days.

I'm wondering if it might be worth mentioning on the TLD site, that those without a current paypal account could be sent a Paypal invoice, which will then enable them to setup a paypal account and pay via their credit card.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
may i ask who the two BCFr pending payments are please ? Not to bad a start from BCFr side, still early days.

I'm wondering if it might be worth mentioning on the TLD site, that those without a current paypal account could be sent a Paypal invoice, which will then enable them to setup a paypal account and pay via their credit card.
The 3 from BCFr have paid. profiles up on website, you + 2 other (in the france section)

The 2 pending are XRV.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
There should be the option(s) to pay by card via the paypal, when you going to payment screen on the paypal website.

I will have a look into just to make sure

·
Registered
27 Posts
Members without a paypal account might not get that far, as they may think its not an option they can use, ie they may not hit the paypal button on the TLD site.

(ps don't think i am able to reply to your PM, or am i being stupid Lol, reply to yours, ref rider number, is no worries, an if rider number47 is available that would be really good, my lucky number and old racing number)

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Members without a paypal account might not get that far, as they may think its not an option they can use, ie they may not hit the paypal button on the TLD site.

(ps don't think i am able to reply to your PM, or am i being stupid Lol, reply to yours, ref rider number, is no worries, an if rider number47 is available that would be really good, my lucky number and old racing number)
Okay cheers i will let you know, 47 it is

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
On the cart button it does have the images of the different cards,

When you go to the Paypal screen you have the option to pay by card.

I will put something on the Reg page to said Mastercard / visa accepted also

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
perhaps suggest adding Via paypal ?
done,

Added this near the top of page

Payment can be made via paypal account and most major Credit/Bank Cards, please check with Paypal to verify that your card can be used.

After registering, please purchased the Decal Set to confirm your registration. Your Registration will not be confirmed until we have received the initial payment. Once payment has been received we will process your registration and confirm your rider number and the password to access the Rider Area for additional downloads and other information about the ride. The information will be updated from time to time in the section. After you have added the item to the shopping cart. £1.00 P&P for UK and £2.00 for Europe. Payment can be made via paypal account and most major Credit/Bank Cards, please check with Paypal to verify that your card can be used.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
we now have 32 Registered Riders, 3 of which are BCFr and 3 are from nether

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
34 Registered now

1 - 20 of 29 Posts