Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SENSAI
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the story with remapping the fuel injection.is it possible to buy a programme i can use myself or can it only be done by a dealer and any recommendations re pipes.im hearing predators or arrows alot.whats the story on each.
all advice appreciated:thumb::thumb:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Whats the story with remapping the fuel injection.is it possible to buy a programme i can use myself or can it only be done by a dealer and any recommendations re pipes.im hearing predators or arrows alot.whats the story on each.
all advice appreciated:thumb::thumb:
easist way to do it is to put a yoshi box on the bike, Power commander is more expensive and you can have 3 maps in the box at the same time, selectable by switch. Power commander also have downloadable maps for each bike with every kind of exhaust on the market and you just select the exhaust manufacturer, your bike and download it to your pc. Or take the bike to a decent dyno centre and they will make a custom map for your bike and get the mixture bang on all the way thrug the low to hig end. I went with my mate to GT Motorcycles in Plymouth to get his gsx1400 setup. The guy up there is the best i the south west and HRC trained he got the gsx up to 126bhp at back wheel front 90bhp standard. The map is fully adjustable every 250 rpm all the way through the rev range in each gear. My mate was ****ting himself the speedo needle had done a full 360 degrees and was still going and the rev counter was well of the redline on the wrong side of the redline

·
SENSAI
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
easist way to do it is to put a yoshi box on the bike, Power commander is more expensive and you can have 3 maps in the box at the same time, selectable by switch. Power commander also have downloadable maps for each bike with every kind of exhaust on the market and you just select the exhaust manufacturer, your bike and download it to your pc. Or take the bike to a decent dyno centre and they will make a custom map for your bike and get the mixture bang on all the way thrug the low to hig end. I went with my mate to GT Motorcycles in Plymouth to get his gsx1400 setup. The guy up there is the best i the south west and HRC trained he got the gsx up to 126bhp at back wheel front 90bhp standard. The map is fully adjustable every 250 rpm all the way through the rev range in each gear. My mate was ****ting himself the speedo needle had done a full 360 degrees and was still going and the rev counter was well of the redline on the wrong side of the redline
perfect.just the info i needed
cheers m8:thumb::thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts