Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
anyone fitted a Remus pipe to a 600 TA?

Found a few on posts but still not sure how easy to fit end pipe to bike.

Also any good stockists?

Nigel

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gave Calsport a call today and they have Remus pipe for 600 alp for £261, anyone out there know if this is good price.......?
I had a Remus on my AT and made a nice noise and the finish was very smart.
Don't think I would be lucky enough to find a secondhand one anywhere?
Nige

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
When I had the Africa Twin, I was watching eBay for almost a year just to see if a road legal can came up for sale just in case. No Remus Innovation cans came up at all for any bike. In the end the race can passed the MoT with no issues so I stopped looking.

The price seems fair. I'm sure you could find it cheaper if you spent enough time Googling it - but I doubt whether there would be much in it.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think you are right about ebay,think the price is about as good as I can find for a road legal can.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all,
I decided to go for the Remus pipe for my 600 alp but the next dilemma is do I go for the road legal or the race one.......
I would like a deeper exhaust note but am a little worried if the race one is over the top, I do some long trips so am thinking of my ears....!
Regards.
Nigel

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Djtoons,
let me know if you want a buyer for your Remus pipe...?
Nigel

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi there got a new red TA 57 plate last week down in manchester had to ride home in the snow no fun.!!! the can will be for sale after the mot.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Djtoons,
new bike sounds great and glad you don't mind a bit of snow.......
I don't know how to send a private message to you,any ideas..?

Would be interested if the price is right,you did say it came off a 98 alp, is it the road legal or the race one?

Did you find much difference between your new bike and your old alp?
I have a soft spot for the 600,I am starting to lose count how many I have had but the wife understands my addiction......i think.

Regards.
Nigel:thumbup:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Djtoons,
out for the day with family might be best to e-mail me later [email protected] or could call you Saturday eve or Sunday at your phone box?
Nigel:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts