1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
i would have rather heard the yam M1 or hondas RCV do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
I was stood next to this as it did it (it was at Goodwood) the noise was so loud it hurt. but stunning sound, on straight short pipes.

Roy

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
I used to like the swet music of 25 125cc two strokes leaving the line at Mallory, you used to be able to stand right next to the start line back then, now that hurt :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Roy said:
I was stood next to this as it did it (it was at Goodwood) the noise was so loud it hurt. but stunning sound, on straight short pipes.

Roy
I missed Goodwood this year, sadly, but it's the greatest event. You can get so close to the cars/bikes/trucks/whatever and the drivers/riders/pilots!

I love it, a petrol head's perfect place - if only 30,000 other petrol heads weren't in the same place!!

-Simon

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
yes this year was very good ( i won the tickets so it was even better), Mr boorman was also funny, his trip up the hill was on one wheel on the grass for most of it.

some of the F1 cars going up the hill were ace.......
I will be going again next year !

Roy

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Roy said:
yes this year was very good ( i won the tickets so it was even better), Mr boorman was also funny, his trip up the hill was on one wheel on the grass for most of it.

some of the F1 cars going up the hill were ace.......
I will be going again next year !

Roy
Charlie Boy fell off last time I was there!!

-Simon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts