Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mixed emotions tonight at the passing of the Transalp (well, passing from us to it's new owner). The chap was absolutely first class & yet again goes to prove that Ebay can be a succesful medium for private sales, even if it does call for a bit of patience sometimes;) ....I've passed on the details of the forum & I get the feeling there will be a new member with a blue & silver from Crewe very soon.

I have to say, & I say this in all honesty, that this is by far the most consitstantly good natured forum I have ever found, & I hope that no one will mind us hanging around & visiting & chipping in from time to time. Who knows, one of these days, if the right bike comes along I might even be tempted for my own sake to give an AT a go.

Nigel & Sue

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Nigel and Sue, really sorry that you had to sell the transalp it really is a great bike but not for everyone. Sue I hope you find something that you are comfortable with.

As far as sticking around

why on earth would you want to go anywhere else, hey even the site owner rides something other than a Honda :D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
even the site owner rides something other than a Honda :D
Not for long!!! he is coming back to the light!;)

and yeah stick around.. we are not bikest! Even if our bikes are better then yours...:D:D:D

·
Still comfortably numb
435 Posts
You might be sad for a while but I think you are doing absolutely the right thing. Now that Sue is through her test, get her something that she's really comfortable with, and then she can fully enjoy riding without any fear.....it's supposed to be fun after all.

And don't you dare leave this forum !!!! ;)

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Mixed emotions tonight at the passing of the Transalp (well, passing from us to it's new owner). The chap was absolutely first class & yet again goes to prove that Ebay can be a succesful medium for private sales, even if it does call for a bit of patience sometimes;) ....I've passed on the details of the forum & I get the feeling there will be a new member with a blue & silver from Crewe very soon.

I have to say, & I say this in all honesty, that this is by far the most consitstantly good natured forum I have ever found, & I hope that no one will mind us hanging around & visiting & chipping in from time to time. Who knows, one of these days, if the right bike comes along I might even be tempted for my own sake to give an AT a go.

Nigel & Sue
Agreed about the nature of this forum, there are quite a few who keep popping in to say hi, despite selling the bike that brought them here in the first place :p

Sorry that your situation required that the bike be sold, but these things happen, I guess.

Phil

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
yup stick around dude and you never know there might just be a bargain in the for sale wanted section to get you up and running :cool:

stick around:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts