1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
890 Posts
It does look like one that's been on here before but the camel colours do stand out anyhow

All bikes at Stafford are over priced....but it is a business :rolleyes:

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
They seem to buy lots of bikes off ebay and then wack another grand or two on and re-list, business is business :confused:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Stafford Motorcycles is a member on this site so maybe he'll take note of what you say, but looking at how much new bike prices have risen in the last year, maybe secondhand prices for AT's should be rising too. I bought one of the new Tenere's from my local dealer in October 2008 for £4995 OTR and when I was in there yesterday I noticed the current price is now £6680 OTR. That's a 33% hike in a year!!!

·
White van man
560 Posts
Stafford Motorcycles is a member on this site so maybe he'll take note of what you say, but looking at how much new bike prices have risen in the last year, maybe secondhand prices for AT's should be rising too.
I think you've got that right, certainly some high prices being asked, and not just by dealers.

The Africa Twin is now a modern classic, ones in good condition seem to be fetching high prices. Good for those of us with good uns. :thumbleft:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Good that Stafford M/Cycles is a looker on here... allows me to say he seems a total rip off merchant, when I have enquired with him. Would never give him my money!!!!!!!!

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Well done Stafford - keep those prices up - you know what out ATs are worth -the higher the better - oh yes I am riding my pension plan ha ha

You guys who think they charge too much go on then sell me all your @s at bargain cheap as chips knock down two for one prices - just to show how generous you are of course.

I am not nor ever gave been connected with Stafford Bikes I just feel they get a bashing for being in the business of making money and as anyone in business knows markets dictate prices - we have valuable bikes that deserve premuim prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts