Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I have just received in the mail today my brand new Rev'It Sand Jacket and Pants, and must I say that they are great. The quality is superb, the fit is excellent, and the features are fantastic. I cannot recommend Rev'It gear highly enough. Having owned previously BMW gear, I can honestly say the Rev'It gear is equal too or better than the BMW stuff, especially on price. ;)

The only thing better than the Rev'It Sand Jacket and Pants, is the service I received from Dennis at Beachmoto. Dennis was truly outstanding with his customer service - certainly no traffic jam on the extra mile as far as Dennis is concerned. He fitted me perfectly over the phone, went to great lengths to keep me informed of where the shipment was at, and even discounted the postage. :)

Why am I so impressed - because I live in Australia and Dennis did all this from California (I accidently phoned Dennis at midnight and woke him - no problem for Dennis. I dont recommend you do this though)

If anyone is after some new riding gear, please check out the latest Rev'It gear (highly, highly recommend their gear) and if Rev'It's for you, please see Dennis for the best customer service I have ever experienced. :thumbup::thumbup:

Beachmoto:
www.beachmoto.com

·
Registered
136 Posts
Couldn't agree more. I've had a Rev-it Offtrack jacket for the last four months and it's been fantastic. Removable thermal and waterproof inners, vents and side panels that come out completely, a great jacket.

I've used it all through winter so far and it's stayed warm and waterproof, top kit. I think the Sand is the new revised version of the Offtrack.

Simon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Simon,

Exactly right. The Sand Jacket and Pant is the latest from Rev'It and supercedes the Off-Track jacket and Dakar pant.

So far it has exceeded my expectations, but I will provide a detailed write-up and review soon, once I have put a few miles on it.

Cheers,
Tricky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts