Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just fallen off my chair at the computer, probably need to stop drinking the glorious dry cider. Hic.
What I need is a bike meets.
Ha, the next one is a T total one.

I luv you guys!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Incetou text s but. I feel I need a pissup with vader and debs, and huders and eveyone else I have ever met at the most excelent xrv meets. I so miss every one, Blaaa Blaaaa, and everyone I am yet to meet.
I need tro get the missus down to see you guys.

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Get down to Wales my good man :):(

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Incetou text s but. I feel I need a pissup with vader and debs, and huders and eveyone else I have ever met at the most excelent xrv meets. I so miss every one, Blaaa Blaaaa, and everyone I am yet to meet.
I need tro get the missus down to see you guys.
How's the hangover mate. Can you remember what you did last night? ;)

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
I have just fallen off my chair at the computer, probably need to stop drinking the glorious dry cider. Hic.
What I need is a bike meets.
Ha, the next one is a T total one.

I luv you guys!!
Rick you could always stay over in aberdeen , then I will be happy to supply you with drink .
I would offer you a bed , but there none spare (very small cottage) , sofa or airbed on the floor and can supply sleeping bag as well .

Or there is a nice hotel , 50 yards staggering distance from my house.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Good grief Rick -- what were you drinking ( or smoking ;) ) ???

Did you make work today ??? I had a meeting at Eilean Donan this morning ,was going to pop over and bash a few cymbals over your head :-D:-D:-D

Lightweight :-D:-D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hudders, wish I could go to Wales but work has got in the way, looks like I might miss the national as well, daughter is having a second wedding/civil ceremony in USA, in September, have to go to that. Anything else happening?

Re the drink

Awsome, Get a bottle of cheap co op cava, follow by a few cans of cider. When I went down stairs, the missus said " what the f&^% happened to you.

and I passed the breathalyser by 0800hrs, the only ill effects was the raging munchies.
Highly recomended.
Probably best to stay off the computer though........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts