Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to put forward a ride suggestion, please feel free, so that each idea can be discussed in the normally manner :thumbright:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Skip it for a year so we can come back with a refreshed pov?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personnelly I dont think thats the right thing to do

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
having seen Gogs post after posting this....I can see something positive and enjoyible for all so agree.

I do reckon that annually does burn out the enthusiasm and uniqueness though. All depends on if its a holiday/ride out or a charity fund raising event. I do wonder which at times.

·
Midlife pah done that
1,107 Posts
All depends on if its a holiday/ride out or a charity fund raising event. I do wonder which at times.
I think it's a bit of both, this year people included TLD as part of their holiday went on to Italy up to Normandy and other areas of France. If we went up to Scotland next year I think I would make a week of it, although that would depend on the weather, we all know what those Scottish Costa's are like.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's a bit of both, this year people included TLD as part of their holiday went on to Italy up to Normandy and other areas of France. If we went up to Scotland next year I think I would make a week of it, although that would depend on the weather, we all know what those Scottish Costa's are like.
I know, you cant beat the topical weather :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts