Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depending on numbers - I reckon we'll need to organise 2 or 3 different rideouts to cater for most people.

I'll organise a 'tarmac only' rideout - and i'd like to keep the numbers to maybe around 15 or so, to keep it manageable.

Need someone else to arrange another couple of rideouts or even just do the same route in reverse and meet in the middle...........

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Slimie is organising one. And Seawolf did say he might organise an off-road one but has gone very quiet. Worst comes tot he worst I'll buy a map and go down there a day early and find some tracks.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK - I'll organise 2 rideouts - one on Friday and one on Saturday. No rideouts for me on Sunday as I will be recovering from Saturday evening, dismantling and packing the marquee and contents, and going home........:iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin:

Depending on numbers hopefully a couple of others will organise other rideouts..:thumbleft:

My 2 rideouts will be TARMAC ONLY - with frequent stops for coffee / photos.

Friday 12th - I'll be doing a 'Historic Plymouth' rideout stopping for lunch at the famous 'Cap'n Jaspers' on The Barbican - will post the route back here when finalised.

Saturday 13th - I'll lead a 'Central Dartmoor' rideout - approx 70 miles / 4 hours with coffee / photo stops - again I'll post the route here when finalised.

These rides will be limited to a maximum 20 bikes (using Drop-Off System) - otherwise it becomes unmanageable on the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts