Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, booked on the ferry from Hull tomorrow night then 6 days away, returning on the motorail from Livorno next Saturday, Hope the weather holds out, should be good.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Starting in Hull, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, San Morino, then back up to Holland on the train, Rotterdam Hull then home, returning Monday 29th, We are hopefully camping for the 5 nights, 1 night on the train and 2 nights on the ferry. There are 4 of us going, 1 Vara, 2 Tiger 1050's and a fazer 1000. I will take loads of pics and upload them when I get back. All packed and ready to go, meeting tomorrow 10am for a very very easy ride to Hull.

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Good man, keep the XRV flag flying :thumbup:

Enjoy your trip, and remember to take a beer or 3 onto the train with you. ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Have a great trip! :thumbright:

·
0 Posts
I didnt think motorrail ran anymore ?

Well not like it was. I recently looked at taking the car to the south of france by train and the car had to travel ahead and we had to catch a later train ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The motorail is still in use on certain routes, I used it last year rom Alexandria to Holland, A company in Blackpool ( railsavers) do some great deals if travelling early in the year, The return trip is £100 each which is massively discounted.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
DB.....Deutches Bundesbahn (germann railways) do it from Hamburg and other cities around europe down to Greece and various destinations around the european mainland.:cool:
You have to book well in advance though as its always booked up in the summer months

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Sounds like a good trip! Watch out for mad Italian drivers! U have only got a few millions of them to be aware of! Enjoy it! I am originally from Tuscany so if u need any tips pls let me know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts