Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you missed the first event at the Longridge Palace don't miss this !......:thumbright:

CROMWELL RIDGE PRODUCTIONS PRESENT...

RIDING THE ROAD TO CASABLANCA

Join Sam, Giz, Simon & Jay as they ride from Longridge to Morocco on a budget of just £1,000

**SHOWING FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY ON SUNDAY 21st MARCH at 7:30pm**

****TICKETS NOW ON SALE - ALL SEATS £4.00****

Details at http://www.thepalace-longridge.co.uk/

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Guys, I went to see "Riding the Road to Transylvania" and it was very good. While it's a home made video it is all the better for it and maybe not quite as good as say the Mondo Enduro stuff, its not that much worse. The Transylvania one included some good basic tips on bike prep, planning, luggage, camping and all the usual stuff and I would expect more here. I seem to remember a Varadero and a couple of Vstroms going to Transylvania.

If you are planning a trip anywhere this would be a good one to watch. Oh, and the Palace cinema is an experience in itself, there can't be many independent cinemas like this left anywhere.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes - its one of a kind ! It belongs to one of my mates in laws and they're really happy with the turn out from the last one and are happy to keep these "motorcycle" events going if there's enough support. Suggested an Austin Vince night next ...... !

Iain

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Wish I could Austin just not fit enough yet :( realy wanted to go to this :mad:

Have a great night :thumbright:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Wish I could Austin just not fit enough yet :( realy wanted to go to this :mad:

Have a great night :thumbright:
I have it on DVD-you can borrow this if you like

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
any chance the rest of us can watch? there ought to be a tv channel just doing these independent shows, like you get in the states with all the independent cable channels.

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Just got back from watching this. Excellent and thoroughly enjoyed it although morocco was the smaller part of the trip - lots on France and Spain. I am pretty sure this can be bought from Duke Video. :thumbright:

·
Registered
890 Posts
I nipped across to see as well, good to see you & the family Austin.

As it's their 1st film, and on cameras off eBay!! - Really well put together.:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts