Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had contact from our dark lord and he is not happy:hitler::hitler:

1/ he says your border guards have a lot to learn and should be sent to wales for retraining..toot sweet:D

2/ it the weather dos'nt improve below perth by friday you are all sacked and he will run the country himself:hitler::hitler:

and he is really mad that he wasnt welcomed into the country by bare chested virgins so your all sacked anyways:sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
I heard he was throwing his weight about and the scots were trying to deport him.....but you know what the rumour mill is like :D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
Some of us are brooding over a cunning plan to get him to ride his wheels off (its a B*W 1200 Gusset- shouldn't take much to do that eh :D) at the end of this week. Something about "the Pass of the Cattle in the rain" springs to mind :rolleyes:.

Lowflyer may care to fill in the gaps in the above plan - and if anyone asks, a big boy did it and ran away :D

So don't worry, we've got his number - very similar to the RAC recovery mans apparently :D :D :D

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts

1/ he says your border guards have a lot to learn and should be sent to wales for retraining..toot sweet:D

2/ it the weather dos'nt improve below perth by friday you are all sacked and he will run the country himself:hitler::hitler:

and he is really mad that he wasnt welcomed into the country by bare chested virgins so your all sacked anyways:sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5:
bare chested virgins in scotland don't exist,it's a myth created by sex starved germans on holiday :rolleyes:
has he asked anyone for an glaswegian kiss yet

:hitler::hitler:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
We have reinforced the border posts so when he tries to return..

He will have a very very hard time.:D

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Well which Dwarf does he want to be then

The border guards are under instruction not to let him back through

Below Perth, you mean somewhere like Pinjarra, I've heard its hot and dusty but great for off-roading

The bare chested virgins were digging up the road as he passed, didn't they whistle loud enough

Tell him to quit whining:hitler:,

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
LV does not want to come up to Aberdeen today, as its sooooooooo foggy that he might NEVER find his way back..
:hitler:

My wife says, " If she finds any more germans hanging about here, she will give them a Aberdonian KISS, similar to Glasgow Kiss, but we take your wallet first"

She is from Canada and does kick boxing..... even I would not mess.......

Yes we had German Neighbours for a while and we did not get on....

They have now moved to Australia ..... I wonder why......

:thumbup:

Only Joking LV you are welcome in my Beautiful Country.... Honest :)

Weather Report for Scotland..... Wait 5 Minutes and see what happens..

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Been talking to LV.

Apparently the border guards didn't see him coming ---- he was approaching warp factor 10 in his super panzer :D:D:D

We are meeting up on Friday for a scoot around the Highlands,over the Beallach, Gairloch area and wherever else the sun shines :thumbright::thumbright:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
bare chested virgins in scotland don't exist,it's a myth created by sex starved germans on holiday :rolleyes:
has he asked anyone for an glaswegian kiss yet

:hitler::hitler:
I heard he likes the bobby too!!

:D:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been talking to LV.

Apparently the border guards didn't see him coming ---- he was approaching warp factor 10 in his super panzer :D:D:D

We are meeting up on Friday for a scoot around the Highlands,over the Beallach, Gairloch area and wherever else the sun shines :thumbright::thumbright:
he has to do that in order to get as far as poss before the new final drive ****s itself:D:D:D:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BAD MAN :D:D:D:D

Wot, reckon he can't get on the site tonight ??? ;);)
dont care:D

he's upset cos he saw a pics of me on BMWs new quad today:sign5:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts