Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Today was windy and damp , but I decided to go for it .. as the weather has been so changeable up here .
Glad I did go out as it was another cracker of a day .

Headed up to Glen Muick .. weather looked interesting ....

Headed up to the Car Park at the end of the glen , and sat and spoke to all the ramblers that were bravely embarking on hikes up the Loch..
The weather changed and started to rain alittle .. So beating a retreat back along the single track road back to Braemar.

Up to the Cafe at Braemar , for a pit stop .. The Transalp was piped in ..

After the excitement of the pipers and refreshed with ample supplies of coffee .. headed up to the Lynn of Dee..

Lots of Water in the River today ....

After sitting for half an hour headed back down the road..

Time to head for home ..

Stopped off for one last photo shoot, further down the river..

One Last Shot from a wonderful day ..

Back home with a big smile ...

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Excellent :thumbright: top shots as always :thumbup: you guys are so lucky to have all that on your doorstep :thumbleft:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
well done Craig :D

you were lucky with the weather mate..

:confused: been decorating ( banking those browny points :thumbup: )

Loch Muick is fantastic, its a while snce I have walked in Lochnagar ..

you did well there was a huge downpour this way about 1600 glad you missed it bike looks well :toothy7:

ray

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Great pics Craig:thumbright: you could be even tempting me up that way haven,t had haggis for years now and love it and the place looks built for bikes
Phil:thumb:

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AYe Ray .. I was cloud Spotting as usual .. thought about coming home via alford but seeing the clouds I thought better of it..

Phil ... The roads are great , if you get off the beat and track , onto some of the smaller roads .. awesome..

p.s. Dont use the A9 .. plus

Dont drive through Aberdeen City Centre .. LOL ..

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
p.s. Dont use the A9 .. plus

Dont drive through Aberdeen City Centre .. LOL ..

love it that the bast touring guide ever for Scotland :toothy1:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lovely pictures (as always), roads , weather and the bike looks well too. looks like you had a grand time of it :) Im still hoping to see a little of Scotland this year. If not early next.

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lovely pictures (as always), roads , weather and the bike looks well too. looks like you had a grand time of it :) Im still hoping to see a little of Scotland this year. If not early next.
Cheers ..

Well , remember to post when your coming over so , some of the guys can meet up with you ..

Just got back from An epic day .with steve t & africajim . not so many pictures today , but great fun .. will post report along with other guys report if they do one ..

SMILEy C :thumbleft::thumbleft:

·
Registered
146 Posts
!

Scotlands got to be one of my favourite places great roads great scenery oh how i wish it was a little nearer dam you im so jealous !Regards Marv.(green with envy)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts