Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CASTELS,CANYONS AND CURVES and there all on my door step:thumbright: 19° today so of i set and i REMEMBERED the camera this time!!!! haven,t mastered pics to writing yet but here goes!!!
This time of year the route i took is dead , no TOURIST:thumbright: in fact no nothing i only passed 2 cars in 70km there and back one was a farmer in a wood and the other was a burnt out wreck:D the down side is no bloody cafes open either:( If anyones over this way anytime and want to try it its the D673.......... great little road

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics!!! the weathered rock is something else:eek:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and more!!!! sometimes being the only one there is a big bonus:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Nice photos, that does look peaceful.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The citadel at Rocamdour is wellworth a look .........WHO LIVES IN A HOUSE LIKE THIS not my dad:(

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last lot

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Beautiful set of pics.. the Citadel is something else. Well done to the French contingent lately putting up some nice rides:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Stumpy and Phil
I,m wondering (could be dangerous) Jacqu,s got his place up north and a few of you guys get over there !!!!! OK i know its a BIT further but how about a meet down here if its timed right we,ve got 3 spare double beds and room for a dozen or so tents and a BLOODY GUT BARBY maybe sumit to think on
Phil

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Cheers Stumpy and Phil
I,m wondering (could be dangerous) Jacqu,s got his place up north and a few of you guys get over there !!!!! OK i know its a BIT further but how about a meet down here if its timed right we,ve got 3 spare double beds and room for a dozen or so tents and a BLOODY GUT BARBY maybe sumit to think on
Phil
WHEN:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
Oi, your supposed to be laying blocks today, I am working 5 mins from Roccamadour with a kettle and spare cup:D:D AND it would of been free:rolleyes:
All you had to do was phone:D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well thats started the ball rolling !!!!! depending on how many get interested i,ll sort out sort some dates when theres only me and the BOSS here:thumbright: would be great to see any and all but i must point out its an 8hr run from Calias or 7hr from Dieppe and that M/Way i,ve done Dieppe all M/Way fully loaded in 7hrs and it wernt all that bad ok a little boring but not anyting like the UK M/Ways!!!!!!!:thumbright: COME ON DOWN:thumbright:
Phil

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oi, your supposed to be laying blocks today, I am working 5 mins from Roccamadour with a kettle and spare cup:D:D AND it would of been free:rolleyes:
All you had to do was phone:D
POUTAN !!!!!

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
tete de noeud
now your going to have to get the dictionary out:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KNOT HEAD come on you can do better than that:joker:

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
Its Richard Head in froggy slang:D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
howz about end of august still nice un hot an we got us a ceeement pond:d

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
howz about end of august still nice un hot an we got us a ceeement pond:d
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Kids weekend and National not to far away:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You are going to struggle to fit this in

p.s.how is the weather in your area in november????:D:D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just had a look at the calender :confused: see what you mean !!!!end of Sept then still in the high 20s here untill mid Oct
Phil

1 - 20 of 25 Posts