Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The RBLS Riders are looking for bikes to attend a Armed Forces Day on the 25th June 2011.

The parade will head down the Royal Mile in Edinburgh as part of the AFD Celebrations in Edinburgh, its the 90th Anniversary and are looking for a minimum of 90 bikes (with or without pillions), I think they have about 30 at the moment. A donation of £5 per bike is required. If and when i get more information i will let you all know

I hope some of you, will be able to attend this showing your support

Cheers

Barry

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Brrrummm!
317 Posts
Check out RBLR1000 website for a real challenge. 1000 miles in 24 hours with a choice of two routes, North and South, clockwise or anti-clockwise. and qualify for IBA membership. I did this last year and will be doing it again this year - 18th June.

Mark

·
Midlife pah done that
1,107 Posts
Check out RBLR1000 website for a real challenge. 1000 miles in 24 hours with a choice of two routes, North and South, clockwise or anti-clockwise. and qualify for IBA membership. I did this last year and will be doing it again this year - 18th June.

Mark
same weekend as the Longest Day

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Mark
Mark

Its not a challenge, its a parade....

1000in24 is easy, done this a few times already

also the 18th June is 'The Longest Day Event' organised by XRV - http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/longest-day-2011/

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AFD Celebrations in Edinburgh

The Riders Branch, RBLS is to head the parade along the Royal Mile to Holyrood Park as part of the AFD Celebrations in Edinburgh. 25th June 2011. Due to this being our 90th Anniversary it would be extremely pleasing if we could have a minimum of 90 bikes on parade.

We have about 40 bikes so far, anyone interested in supporting this contact:

Colin Macnab
RBLS Chairman
[email protected]

Its £5 dotation per bike

Thanks

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: AFD Celebrations in Edinburgh

The programme for the event is:
0900-0930 am—Meet at Saltire Bikes, 553 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, EH11 3XX
10.20 am Arrive Esplanade or Johnstone Terrace (tbc)
11.00 am Riders Branch RBLS Parade down the Royal Mile on 90 motorcycles
11.15-11.30 am Parade Steps off - Serving Forces, Veterans and Cadets Parade down Royal Mile
1230-1700—Afternoon of activities in support of the event.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
will be on my way back from France after doing the longest day I should be passing as I head back to Aberdeen..

+1 :)

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will be on my way back from France after doing the longest day I should be passing as I head back to Aberdeen..

+1 :)
Cheers Raymo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts