Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to thank Jonathan and The Rugged Roads Crew for the fast delivery of My RD03 Crash Bars.

The quality and finish is outstanding and they look excellent. :iconbiggrin:

Cant wait to get the bike fixed and bars installed.

Many Thanks.:thumbup:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Indeed , I've got a set for my rd07 it fell over in the drive nothing was damaged a little paint on the bars nothing else. Well worth the money .....

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Glad you're happy with them ;)

And a quick thread hijack - the RD07/A crash bars are now back in stock ;)

·
Island Explorer
53 Posts
Have been trying to order the crash bars since June, but they're still shown as out of stock on
Rugged Roads website.
Nothing left to to than wait.......

Chris in Taiwan

·
Registered
37 Posts
First of all - Rugged Roads = Excellent service, big time!

Ordered a set and got it delivered in time, unfortunately I had some issue with it = one faulty screw, one nut missing and some damaged paint so I got back to them straight away with pictures. Shit happens, it's how they deal with the issue that matters =) I had still managed to assemble the set on the bike so they told me to ride with it and they awaited a new batch from the factory.

All the best to Rugged Roads, new shiny set came with some freebies :thumbup: They also arrange pick up to send the old set back.

Freebee - Grip donuts and 4GB USB with Honda logo

Front engine mount bolt with excessive grease, always good to try to avoid the threads because of over tightening

Upper mount plate rest on the frame and the edge is quite sharp...

..so I grind it to make it smooth

Rear engine mount, threaded on both sides it's easy to over tightening so be aware

Also ordered a engine (frame) guard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts