Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
No time for a full rule list so as ever I'll make it up as I go along..... :D

• You must be subscribed to post an item for sale or wanted in a For Sale or Wanted thread
  • Any posts must have a fixed price. Otherwise they go in the "what's it worth" forum until they have a fixed price.
  • All posts should have a clear location for the item for sale.
  • Bike sales go in the errr bike sales sub forum.
  • Any buying and selling is done at your own risk. The site is not responsible. Caveat emptor applies.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've recently had to give a member a permanent ban who caused a few problems with a number of members when buying and selling items. I've never had to do this before, but felt that I had no option in order to protect the reputation of the forum and those members that buy and sell in a trustworthy manner with respect and honour.
I mention this really to show that I will take action where I need to and secondly to warn any members thinking of going down this route to think very carefully before they do so and incur the wrath of this forum.

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
I've recently had to give a member a permanent ban who caused a few problems with a number of members when buying and selling items. I've never had to do this before, but felt that I had no option in order to protect the reputation of the forum and those members that buy and sell in a trustworthy manner with respect and honour.
I mention this really to show that I will take action where I need to and secondly to warn any members thinking of going down this route to think very carefully before they do so and incur the wrath of this forum.
You sure you not german Herr DaveS:hitler::hitler::cool::thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
any seller or buyer that ****s the other party about gets a SLAP !!:p:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts