Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was talking to one of the lads at work today, nice bloke rides a tricked up 998 - cant help it, he was dropped on his swede as a kid, but he has a mate who works for Honda so he cant be all that bad.

Now this mate reckons that in order to compete with the new Beeeeemer (reviewed in TWO this month I think), Honda are going back to basics and are working on a new AT! Couldn't give me many details but suffice to say it will be lighter than a Vara, have a 750 motor and will have to match up that new beeeemer in every respect.

Now, is this just pants talk or is there some substance to the story? Discuss.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I hope so, even Trail Bike Mag liked the new Beemer and although they don't mind bikes like the AT it's not what they're about really.

Come on Honda! Not selling mine anyway, but another one to join the fleet...........:cool:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
we heard it all before lets wait and see ;) i for one am not holding my breath:(

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
FFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, wow, that's harder than it looks AND no new Twinkie.

What a waste of breath :( :(

-Simon

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
FFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, wow, that's harder than it looks AND no new Twinkie.

What a waste of breath :( :(

-Simon
:D :D :D :D :D :D silly sod:D :D :D :D :D :D you'll do yourself an injustice;)

S

·
0 Posts
Was talking to one of the lads at work today, nice bloke rides a tricked up 998 - cant help it, he was dropped on his swede as a kid, but he has a mate who works for Honda so he cant be all that bad.

Now this mate reckons that in order to compete with the new Beeeeemer (reviewed in TWO this month I think), Honda are going back to basics and are working on a new AT! Couldn't give me many details but suffice to say it will be lighter than a Vara, have a 750 motor and will have to match up that new beeeemer in every respect.

Now, is this just pants talk or is there some substance to the story? Discuss.
Are we talking about the BMW 'X' series?? If so shouldn't Honda be working on a new Dommie:D :D Must say those BM singles could turn a young squirrels head if he wasn't soooooo poor:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts