Honda XRV Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
TOTALLY HARDCORE !!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:i can only dream of growng the cajones to do somthing like that...big respect to ya:cool:

Well deserved result Mudwiz!

Now ive had a taste of the rally scene i was really looking forward to having a crack at the Cambrian which i hear is even more suitable to large trailies.

Down loaded all the info only to be reminded by the wife that it's her mum & dads golden wedding anniversary that weekend at a fancy hotel in Cheshire and all the family are booked in.

BUMMER :mad:

I will be back for the Ryedale next year though!

I'll do it for ya Ralphie!

My AT's still in the same condition - Mega muddy...

Is Dick up for Cambrian or is he washing his hair too?

What about you Mudwiz?

Jonesy:D

I'll do it for ya Ralphie!

My AT's still in the same condition - Mega muddy...

Is Dick up for Cambrian or is he washing his hair too?

What about you Mudwiz?

Jonesy:D
Nope, Dick's going to be on holiday so your gonna have to cope all by your self!

Next year the rally's go on the calendar before any other social event!

I've got my Cambrian confirmation, and I'm currently schemeing with work to get a chance at the Hafren too. Should be both good events :D .

Anyone know any good practice routes near the national meet?
Would i get round the Cambrian on my Vara ?? without too much damage !!:(

love to enter and have a go.:confused:

You might get a better idea from this thread: http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17729
Read that 1st Iain:D , just that its not even got a reg plate yet !!

Ordered it today , get it next friday, TKC80'S saturday , out with Mudwiz Sunday( yeah right !!!, at least run it in 1st):D :D :D .

the yorkshire lads seem to do ok on the A/T's, so a Vara should be ok on the Cambrian, even with a total git like me on board. :confused:

Glad you had a good time, I was running earlier in the feild and was probably the cause for sfction being changed as I was stuck several times on 3rd lap before clutch burnt out
Any body up for some big trail riding in South

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.