Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just putting this here to shout it out a bit but we are trying to boost numbers for a meet at rykas cafe down at boxhill in surrey so if you fancey it put yo name in the calender :shock: :shock: :shock:

as redcap said we need more numbers to shove it up those sportsbike fairys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
peterb said:
They do a serious Burger there ! Chips are cr*p though .Thats a nice road down there.

so do you fancy a bimble up this way then :shock:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sounds like a good way to spend a few hours but i shall be away from thurs to wed . Off to get rained on in Scotland.
I shall make one one day though. Have a good evening

·
Registered
235 Posts
Plus having just polished the Bash plate i cant actually use the bike ! In doing that found lots more oily bits to clean. I think i am ill!

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
peterb said:
Plus having just polished the Bash plate i cant actually use the bike ! In doing that found lots more oily bits to clean. I think i am ill!
i suffer from the same illness :mrgreen: :mrgreen: there is no cure :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Chad said:
peterb said:
i suffer from the same illness :mrgreen: :mrgreen: there is no cure :shock: :shock: :shock:
Step away from my bike......:mrgreen:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maverick said:
Chad said:
peterb said:

im gonna get it one day just when you think its safe you'll look round andAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!SMILE YOU'VE JUST BEEN CHADDED :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Lost Lost Lost
558 Posts
Chad said:
Maverick said:
Chad said:
peterb said:

im gonna get it one day just when you think its safe you'll look round andAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!SMILE YOU'VE JUST BEEN CHADDED :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hope you are a good painter Chad!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys ive had to pull out from this one ive double booked and im in the shit with high command :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
is rykas and boxhill still going? some of the lads want to go there sunday but the last update and competition on their website is 2005!

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
most are trying to get there thursday evenings at the mo :thumbup:ive been a bit snowed under so havnt been able to get there lately:( will try soon:D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Two of us there tonight.

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
I am planning to take Barry and his mate there on Sunday, just hope the weather is a bit better, I want to see their faces when they see all the bikes in the carpark. On the way back I usually stop at Newlands corner for a cupper and see more bikes. Oh roll on summer:(.

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
I am planning to take Barry and his mate there on Sunday, just hope the weather is a bit better, I want to see their faces when they see all the bikes in the carpark. On the way back I usually stop at Newlands corner for a cupper and see more bikes. Oh roll on summer:(.
might see you there then, we may go up there sunday lunchtime if the weathers not too bad

1 - 20 of 22 Posts