Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my cat to the vet to discover she had a tumor in her mouth and sadly had to be put down. :( I know she was only a moggy, but she was the only one in the house that didn't walk off when I talked about my bikey plans.

Lost a mate. The best kind too. One that doesn't talk back or argue the toss, just happy to have you around.

Heyho:( :( :( Bye Black cat.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
It's a hard thing to do...Been there a few times. :(

But you know what....at least we give our animals the chance to leave this place without extending their suffering.

Shame we don't extend ourselves the same courtesy.......

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
It's a hard thing to do...Been there a few times. :(

But you know what....at least we give our animals the chance to leave this place without extending their suffering.

Shame we don't extend ourselves the same courtesy.......
Ditto that sentiment !!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
aww that sucks dude :( :( we got two kittens for the chadletts and the little buggers have really got under my skin... and yes like your they are the only ones that dont walk away when i bang on about bikes:D

bye bye black cat:(

·
Registered
131 Posts
So sorry to hear that, i had to have my dog put down on friday night, my best mate had him from a pup and he was nearly 15 years old but suffered two massive strokes, i did the one thing i said i would not do and that was to take him to the vet at his end i held him till his last heart beat and brought him back to the farm and he is now layed to rest in his fav spot on the lawn i miss him so much he went every were with me. some people say he was only a dog, but he was my pal always there always glad to see me and good company.... this week is a sad week and my life now has a big hole in it...:cry: :cry: :cry: :sad1:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whealie
Except the being spayed or neutered bit. Wouldn't fancy that much. :sign12:

AND Ditto that sentiment too !!!!!

We used to do stuff like that as drinking games when I was younger.

No really Wee Jack----I woke up one morning and my womb was

gone!!!!!!! :confused: ;)

Sorry,,,I was just tryin' to cheer us up....We're feeling a bit sad eh.

I know.....Reggie didn't think it was funny either :(

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Took my cat to the vet to discover she had a tumor in her mouth and sadly had to be put down. :( I know she was only a moggy, but she was the only one in the house that didn't walk off when I talked about my bikey plans.

Lost a mate. The best kind too. One that doesn't talk back or argue the toss, just happy to have you around.

Heyho:( :( :( Bye Black cat.
That's really bad news mate. You form such a bond with your pets.
At least you've saved her from an uncomfortable slow end.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sad news :( We lost our cat 2 years ago and I still don't like to think of that day. It's a horrible decision to take - but the right one. You can never replace her. It took us 6 months to decide to get another, glad we did, our new boss (sorry cat) is totally different, but just as much fun.

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Happyness is being owned by a cat :D

We've had several over the years and each is special in it's own way, we currently have an older Tom and a delinquent Queen kitten, (they're not called queens for nothing), she demands to be let in, be fed, whatever, didn't think Mrs D would get over our last loss, but she did and now we have the new ones, not replacements, that could never be, but different and just as lovable.

Still can't stand dogs though :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers guys:) Kids took it pretty bad too so we had a shrub planting and a mini wake down the pub to celebrate the best bits about Black cat. Think it worked cos the little uns tears stopped and no one had nightmares last night;) Shan't get a new moggy for a while, wouldn't seem right, but I suspect one will appear soon enough:)
Must say I was suprized by how much I miss the old bag of fur, seems really strange to be able to move on the settee without getting dirty looks or demands for smooths:D Just ain't the same with the goldfish, they just flap about and make my lap all soggy:( Heyho:rolleyes:

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
I'm a Dogman miself, but it still must hurt .

Tough one Chap:(

My Old dog retired last year and dont know how long he's got, 11 years old now. But thankfully I have this young fella to keep me busy.

If you look hard enough, there is always a brighter side to life ;)

·
17,680 Posts
I'm a Dogman miself, but it still must hurt .

Tough one Chap:(

My Old dog retired last year and dont know how long he's got, 11 years old now. But thankfully I have this young fella to keep me busy.

If you look hard enough, there is always a brighter side to life ;)
feck that...:eek:

i worked on a site a few years ago in brentwood next to a place where the trained german shepherds for whats going on in your pics..provided excellent entertainment as we devoured our lunch:D one of the guys asked us if we want to have a go and got a ,,resounding NO!!!!;)

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
:D The guy in the pics is 6' 3", dog weighs 100lb.

Was gonna give you 2 an intro when you got here.:D :D

·
17,680 Posts
:D The guy in the pics is 6' 3", dog weighs 100lb.

Was gonna give you 2 an intro when you got here.:D :D
:D :D :D :D :shock: :help: :laughing6: :toothy3: :fart: :cya: :cya: :cya:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
You'd better take Reggie, Chad. :)

He's a wussy....But he looks the part. (that's in confidence !)

·
Stone Crazy
5,312 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate miss my old black moggies as well,they were a couple of adopted feral kittens one was ill and just wandered off one day as normal and never returned, the other his sister died at home in the kitchen i buried her in her favorite spot on the lawn under the shade of a bush, had just finished that walked back through the door the phone started to ring picked it up to, it was my mother ringing to tell me my grandfather had died the same morning, anyhow by this time the kids had a pair of kittens and they made a god replacement for them, and last 2 year ago my sister gave me a fluffy black monstrosity for my birthday so we have 3 now
Merv

1 - 19 of 19 Posts