Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I've been looking round for a new set of cooling hoses for my 1995 RD07S but apart from going back to Honda (expensive!) not much luck, but recently my son purchased a set of new hoses for is klr650 nice had them coloured green (£60) from a company called,

I contacted them to enquire if they could supply a complete kit to suit, following day a phone call from RICHARD MURPHY the MD, after a chat he told me that if I could get enough folk intrested they are willing to manufacture hose kits to to suit :compress:!!! and here's another bonus he asked if I could send him my hoses as a templates and if enough orders where to come in I would get my set for FREE :lol:, unfortuately I'm not able to take up this generous offer as me and my old girl are off to France soon so I'm throwing the offer to any one, and I will be ordering a set if they go into production, so we need around 5-10 peapole to show intrest and some one to lend them a set of hoses. Here's the contact details if you've got a spare set of hoses to send !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts