Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any tips please on how / where to mount a Garmin sat nav mount on my Dommie? On my other bikes I have used Telferizer bits to attach to either a clip-on bolt-hole or the hole in the top of the steering stem. Neither is an option on the Dommie.

I'm thinking of mounting on the bars somehow / somewhere, they're standard bars as far as I'm aware with a cross-brace.

Thanks in advance for the wisdom of your experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just been down to the man-cave and found a bag of bits that came with my Zumo 550 back in the early 18th Century. So glad i never throw stuff away. Includes a RAM mount kit for bars / brake reservoir / clutch reservoir. I'll see if i can cobble together the right combination of meccano to mount onto the bars on the Dommie.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Dont forget to post some photos when your done :thumbup:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just been down to the man-cave and found a bag of bits that came with my Zumo 550 back in the early 18th Century. So glad i never throw stuff away. Includes a RAM mount kit for bars / brake reservoir / clutch reservoir. I'll see if i can cobble together the right combination of meccano to mount onto the bars on the Dommie.
i have a zumo 650/655(i think) mounted on my KTM 1190 Adventure R It fits into a trailtech mount on the handlebar worth the money
cannot see why it would not fit the Dommie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts