Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -

I recently bought a Scala Rider Teamset - It has 2 headsets - one for you and one for pillion, MP3 connectivity, Blutooth mobile phone facilities etc etc. If you want one you will know the spec etc. so enough on that.

Anyway, I have just received the excellent news that we are expecting our first!! And with it the bad news that I have lost my pillion (!)

Cardo Scala Teamset Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

bought it from Amazon for £160. It is on sale in my local shop for £210. The amazon link above also has reviews which are very positive.

Can anyone take it off me for £130 delivered? (to uk mainland)

I clipped mine to my helmet for a trip just to listen to the ipod (installation - very easy in 3 minutes) which was a great success. Otherwise it is absolutely new. All paperwork, instructions etc as new. Packed in the box like i received it 3 weeks ago.

But it was really bought so I could natter to the Mrs. Tht is all over as she will not be on the bike for the foreseeable and I now need the cash for car seats, prams, high chairs (oh my god!!)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
398 Posts
:thumbright: I will take it will pm ya :thumbright:

Tony K

1 - 3 of 3 Posts