Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

You may know i'm selling my 650 and have it advertised on here and Gumtree.
I've gotten text messages from people but there is no number to reply to!
Are these scammers pretending to buy?
One came at 0530 this morning with just a email address ([email protected]) to reply to but no number even the logs of the phone calls.

Anyone had any experiance of this or know how tedgraham is?

Regards
Graeme
(not ted!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I'm based in NZ and in the process of selling my bike. I also got a txt from two random numbers and to email [email protected] too I'll be staying clear of good old Ted too. This is his email

Nice Hearing back from you..I'm quite satisfied with the condition and price. I will be paying the PayPal charges from my account and i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay,and i hope you have a paypal account. If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it or you can send me a paypal money request, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for it to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company..

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ted Graham <[email protected]> I am in NZ also and this arsehole is trying to buy my motard

I insisted on paypal because i don't have access to mybank account online as i don't have internet banking and i can't go to the bankdue to the nature of my job, but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have mybank a/c attached to it, i will need you to give me your paypal email addressso i can make the payments asap for the vehicle and pls if you don't havepaypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up , after youhave set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registrationwith paypal so as to put the money through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts