·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boring Roads
Boring Country side
and please don't ask me about the people:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Can i please move there now:D:D:D
Stayed the week in Ullapool.I went up on Monday and was really lucky with the weather,it only rained the first 550 miles and than it stopped:rolleyes::D
This is on the road between Inverness and Ullapool

Went for a couple of short rides around the area on Tuesday waiting for Buggles and his brother to arrive on Wednesday

as i mentioned before,boring:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wednesday i was waiting about a bit for the "Dutch contingent" to arrive,so i took some more boring pics:D

Eventually the guys arrived and we had a good ride about,came back to Town had our meal and than a drink or two,i think:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thank god it was raining all day Thursday cause we all did not feel well enough to go anywhere near our bikes:D

But we managed to hook up with Lowflyer,SteveT and Rickysky on Friday.
While we where waiting for Zenarchy we had a coffee and than the rumor spread that the "Zen master" was spotted:D:D

Once Zen joined us we did the pass to Applecross and than did the coastal route
Wow some of the best biking roads i ever been on:thumbup::D
some pics from the pass and the rest of the trip

Thanks guys for the great ride:thumbup: and it was good to see you all again
Zenarchy it was good to meet you in person after all these txt's and do not worry about your riding to much.You doing good,just get out and ride the thing and you will become more confident:thumbup:
About your trip up to us :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i think i leave the honor to you to tell the story in your ride report,i just might add the odd txt message or 2:D:D:D:D

Hope to see you all again at the National:thumbup:
P.s. Well done to buggles little brother for getting his bike up the Gravel path to the top of the Pass.(even if you dropped her twice)
oh and for the records.The way up was 630 miles took me 11 hours(most of it in the rain:rolleyes:)
coming back from inverness today(560 miles) i left at 6.45 and arrived at 3.30 pm at home(all of it in the sunshine)

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
Glad your back safe & sound LV.

Sorry that we couldn't show any REALLY GOOD roads yesterday. Well, we've got to keep some secrets from the invading forces :rolleyes:.

As is often said by folk from these parts -

Haste ye back

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
It looks horrible, not much in the way of scenery is there? :p but I may have to sample it myself just to make sure :D

are you sure you didn't tow that rain cloud up there with you :rolleyes:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Yes like you said Pete rubbish roads, men in skirts, terrible weather, But the bike looks brilliant:D:D

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Looks bloody awful to me.

All that flamin scenery clutterin the place up!

Bah! Humbug!

That's Scotland added to the places to go list! :thumbright:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Boring, Where is all the traffic?

nice report and pictures LV.
I have definitely got to visit Scotland.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yup, looks pretty crap to me;)

WOW, great pics, I wanna go there too:cool::cool::cool:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Yes like you said Pete rubbish roads, men in skirts, terrible weather, But the AT's look brilliant:D:D

Fixed it for you guys. :D:D
Nice pics LV. Did you do any work at all up there ?? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Glad you enjoyed the trip.
See you soon.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Superb pics LV :thumbup::D:D. looks like you had a good week.:D:D:D.

As of 6am tommorrow I have a month off work and heading North !!, will be spending at least a couple of days in Bonny Scotland probably the west coast.:blob7::blob7::D:D:D:D also got the Dales and Lake District too.:D:D:D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts