Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hill Rider
3,105 Posts
We must be having two Scottish bike shows this year - Carol Nash Scottish Bike Show 12-13th May at Lanark Agricultural show ground, apparently!

Agree than the Edinburgh show is pants and has slowly got worse as fewer & fewer distributors attend - was it Honda or Yamaha that didn't take part last year?

8 hr round trip to be dissapointed - not again I'm affraid.

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
307 Posts
:cool:

Did not enjoy last years myself I think it was Honda steve, that did not show up cant remember as the show was not that inspiring and it was a year ago and I am getting old :D

BIG D

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
I the one in May is a classic bike show, try to keep up Steve!;):toothy1:

Andy.

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
The Ingleston show in March has been getting slowly worse year on year ............ I had a unilateral, one man boycott in 2010, but caved in and went again in 2011.

It may be pants........... but it's our Scottish pants and all we have - so if my shifts permit , I'll be there again - for more punishment, a lighter wallet and a dodgy gut from an overpriced coo burger............... happy days.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Well, I have a hotel booked, restaurant booked, and tickets paid for so Fiona and myself will be there as usual! (Scottish Motorcycle Show - MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show ) that is.
Agree, it has went downhill over the past few yrs, there were no outdoor events last yr on the Saturday due to the weather but who would have a bike show in Scotland in March? LOL!
But, there are a few good deals if you shop around, (try finding Sidi Adventure boots for £220)! The way I see it, it heralds the beginning of the season for us. A sort of annual pilgrimage, the thing is, to shop around that amount of bike shops in one day would be impossible.
For anyone attending, we'll be there on the Saturday, the whole day, if you would like to meet up, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts