Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got any pics of their pipework coming from the HCR behind the reg. plate. I`m having trouble trying to figure out how to keep it nice and tidy :confused: . Mainly interested in the part from the HCR to the side panel.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I ran mine under the rear lamp,over to the left and strapped it to the rear subframe then round and down to the dispenser via the gap between frame and plastic.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I ran mine up the back of the RMV then across the top of the HCR and through a bolt hole that Mr Honda had kindly drilled for the number plate. Then using the parts supplied in the kit i superglued the pipe to the underside of the rear mudguard. I drilled a 6mm hole in the plasic under the seat and fed the pipe through that (its a nice tight fit if you use a 6mm drill) then ran the pipe under the seat and through an existing gap that alows the pipe to exit behind the side panel. I didnt use ti-wraps under the seat because i think they restrict the oil flow if they are too tight. I ran the pipe along the outside of the chain guard using two small tie wraps to secure it after drilling two small holes to suit. Using the white protective sleeve that you get in the kit i fed the pipe down over the swingarm and onto the supplied stainless clamp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts