Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Friday just gone Sean and I met up at Rykas for a short bimble on the bikes. Getting my bike out the garage wasn't easy (bit like an ice rink by the garage door) and it did dawn on me that riding when it was icy and frosty perhaps wasn't my brightest idea. This thought was compounded by a text from Sean telling me to go easy on the roads.

Anyway, it was so cold on the bike I lost my toes somewhere at the petrol station and my fingers within a junction on the M25. I was actually pleased to get to Rykas and have their 'coffee' (now that shows how cold it was :eek:). When Sean finally showed up (ok he had been slowed down by ice) we headed off towards Haywards Heath and Worthing. We then went through some lovely Kentish countryside to Buxted.

Lunch was spent at a charming cafe which would have made Mudwiz happy (the carpark was a muddy mass of potholes and adverse cambers with protruding bricks and stones covered in leaves). Heading off somewhere (no idea where) we went past Knole Park and other estates down winding lanes, one of which even caused Sean to slow down (you know a road is bad when he does that).

We seperated on the A21. An enjoyable ride of 200 miles or so with a mixture of A roads and country lanes.

Now I've got to clean my bike..:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know it's a tissue of lies hen the words `Sean` and `slow` appear in the same sentence :D
I don't know, Sean and the word slow seem to fit together quite naturally. :D

Reactions: winxp-master
1 - 7 of 7 Posts