Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I need to replace the seat cover on my dominator. Honda want £300 for a new seat, which is obviously not going to happen. Wemoto sell replacement covers for £25 Has anyone got any experience/recommendations of where I can buy a well made cover? Does anyone sell covers that improve comfort as well?

Cheers,
James

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
hmmm, could you remove the top layer of the seat foam and add some memory foam then maybe gel or something? Only watched one seat be recovered before. Guy used a hair dryer and made sure the cover was 'well stretched' then he just staple gunned it into place. I'm probably no help :cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello everyone

I need to replace the seat cover on my dominator. Honda want £300 for a new seat, which is obviously not going to happen. Wemoto sell replacement covers for £25 Has anyone got any experience/recommendations of where I can buy a well made cover? Does anyone sell covers that improve comfort as well?

Cheers,
James
if youve never done it before .....

take it to an upholsterer...thats the advice i was given a few years back before deciding to ignore that advice and try it any way after all.....how hard can it be ????

with retrospect....

take it to an upholsterer pay em a few quid and get professional results! :thumbup:

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Renazco seats look great, a bit pricey for me though. I think I'll opt for a sitzbankbezug from Germany.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts