Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recovered my seat a couple if years ago, (one of the wemoto ones).
My seat is non standard and so was a real stretch getting it on. But the side affect is that a few years on, it's starting to come apart at the seams.
Anyway the long and short of it, I am looking at getting it done by a seat upholster.

I did a search on the forum and found one and emailed them but got no response back, so that scrubs them off the list, (if they don't reply to emails I'm not sending them my seat).

So the question is, can any of you guys recommend an upholsterer and what sort of price am I looking at? ( looking at king/queen spilt seat if that's what they are called, bit like this ) Honda Africa Twin 750 93 02 Top Sellerie Comfort Seat Gel Heat Options REF39 | eBay

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Enthusiastic AT rider
157 Posts
Hi, I had my seat re-upholstered a couple of years ago. This guy did it in a really quick turnaround. I had extra gel in the front and standard on passenger section. Cost me £220. Pretty comfortable. Can ride all day with only a tiny amount of arse-ache! It's wearing OK as well.

Cheers Neil.

HONDA 2

HOME

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually in the uk need to update my profile, what's the cost without the gel pads, prefer a sheepskin my self when doing any distance

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
969 Posts
I had my done in Ross on Wye for £60.00, used the original foam and did a great job.
I can pass on his contact details if you like.

bike seat.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts