Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a tiny little upholsterers in Ross, and I got talking to Terry who works there and asked if they could do a bike seat.
bike seat.jpg
Not bad for fifty quid, he said he would rather not refoam it but leave it as original.
No complaints here.
He would rather not have his details posted all over the internet, but if anybody wants to contact him drop me a line.
Apologies for mismatched luggage. Now I just have to restore the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Neat looking cover. All in one piece, no seams?

Ps see what you mean about panniers. The red one should be on the left and the white one should be green.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All one piece, which was a surprise, so no leaky seams and I dont slip about on it, another thing that concerned me.
Big thanks to Sirgonealot for the short term loan of his spare while I had this done.

·
Registered
44 Posts
On the subject of seat reupholstering, I've recently had my OE Honda AT seat converted into a "comfort" seat by the excellent P and P Seating Ltd in Birmingham. If you look at their website (www.ppseat.co.uk) under "customisation" you will see the end product and it's worth every penny of the £187-50 it cost me. I'd previously had a Touratech dual seat, which was only marginally better than the original Honda item and in comparison with the P and P item was very very expensive. The only downside with the P and P seat is that it takes 3 to 4 weeks to do the work. They've done two other seats for me and I'm very impressed. Pse note: I'm not related to this firm!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts