Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the chance of a very nice 955 Tiger so it looks like the AT will have to go.Its an RD07a,1999 bike,MOT till Xmas,tax till Jan 2013,39000 miles.Crashbars,heated grips powered by a switched relay so no leaving them on by mistake,chain oiler,Hel stainless hoses.Seat modified by GA Wells at Shepshed to soften it a bit.New points in the fuel pump.Wiring to the Regulator/Rectifier renewed and a PC cooling fan fitted to the R/R,a common Honda modification.New head bearings and calipers rebuilt in the last couple of years.Metzler Tourance tyres with plenty of tread.Oil change every year regardless of mileage.Valve clearances have been done.Suspension stripped and greased.The bike is in good condition,I hardly ride it in the winter apart from going to the Dragon Rally each February.I am a mechanic so do all my own spannering,that way I know everything gets done.I haven't checked the gearbox output shaft for a couple of years but I can soon take the cover off and have a look at it.I think the bike is worth £2600.I would take another smaller bike in PX.I live not far from Nottingham if you are interested.

SOLD

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts