Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just watched the last of my Xmas DVD's The SENNA Story. I watched the full 3hrs and think it as good or possibly better than the "Closer to the Edge". It's amazing how much you forget over time i realy did enjoy this one

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Just shows how peoples views differ, I watched it just before Xmas and except for the insight into the politics of F1 I did not rate it very highly, unlike Closer to the edge which I really enjoyed. :thumbright:

Andy.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just shows how peoples views differ, I watched it just before Xmas and except for the insight into the politics of F1 I did not rate it very highly, unlike Closer to the edge which I really enjoyed. :thumbright:

Andy.
I can understand that if you had the DVD and can only imagine it would have seemed to be put together in a rush to get the best bits in but the BLU-RAY is 3hrs long and i thought it was very good, if it was shorter a lot of it would have been missed out and could leave some things unclear and possibly misunderstood.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
I can understand that if you had the DVD and can only imagine it would have seemed to be put together in a rush to get the best bits in but the BLU-RAY is 3hrs long and i thought it was very good, if it was shorter a lot of it would have been missed out and could leave some things unclear and possibly misunderstood.
Thanks for the info Jason, :thumbright:I did not realise there was a longer,more in depth version. Unfortunately I don't have a blue-ray player. :(

Andy.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info Jason, :thumbright:I did not realise there was a longer,more in depth version. Unfortunately I don't have a blue-ray player. :(

Andy.
When we binned the video i wanted a TV recorder with blu-ray player combo, at the time they were around £6-700 so i bought a PS3 and put a play tv box on it got the whole lot for about £250. Cheap way of doing it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts