Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont sit at home feeling sorry for yourself that you can't get in on the Welsh Invasion. Join the Essex/Kent SERV riders on their anniversary ride - oh and there's a free bacon butty and cuppa at the 127 diner!!! (I think). You know you want to :thumbright:

Let me know here if you're planning on joining us as the organisers will need to let the cafe know about numbers. All are welcome. I'll be the guy on a black transalp with my youngest daughter wearing the SERV jacket :D

Essex & Kent SERV Anniversary Ride

Saturday 28th February 2009

To mark our first year of operating in Essex.

© copyright Photography by David French

0830 - Meet at 127 Diner - SS12 9HZ

(Beside the Jet petrol station A127 eastbound, just after A132 junction).

Free Bacon roll & cup of tea for all SERV members.

We need as many SERV riders (and their friends) to attend. This includes new and potential members - please also turn up - we would like to meet you.

At the diner, we will have a briefing to let everyone know the route that we will be taking followed by a press photo shoot.

We ride out from the diner and take in all the hospitals that we service, finishing with a photo shoot at Princess Alexandra Hospital Harlow.

Please wear your serv hi-vis jackets.

We need as many of you as possible (rain or shine) !

(Kent riders please watch the website as we may have a group ride from kent up to to the A127 cafe.)

www.servkentandessex.org.uk

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What??? After me telling SERV these Xrvers would go anywhere for a free cuppa and a bacon sarny !!!!! :D

Any lurkers in the London, Essex, Kent area watching this, just turn up on the day at 8.30. You'll be made most welcome and you'll get to see the exciting sites of all the hospitals in the region :angel9:

:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts