Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the idea behind this thread is to bring attention to some fine machines currently on offer on e bay gumtree bike trader or anywhere else be they specials flat trackers street scramblers or just nice old classic bikes and we can chat about them so if you see something cool please add it to the thread it don't matter what it is could be a 100cc café racer or a fixer upper if you like it then stick it up . in fact it don't even have to be for sale photos and links to cool old bikes off the net be great too . :thumbright:

I will start it off with this dresda cb 750 with a yoshimura big bore kit . I remember a bloke having a dresda with a gs 750 engine in it years ago and another bloke had a rickman with a z1 engine . I love the old specials :cool:

Dresda Honda 900 1976 cafe racer, oil in frame, original Leon Wallace paint work | eBay

don't forget to sign out off e bay before posting to protect yourself from sneaky bastards biding on stuff in your watch list LOL

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

interesting . I never heard of them before so I read up on them . for some reason I cant paste the link I was trying to . I remember back in 1986 seeing a Suzuki 50cc engined bike badged as a BSA beagle . it was pretty new at the time and had only like 100 miles done . I tried to find one on the net a while back but I had no luck maybe someone can shed some light on this .

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Well I'm about to post my cafe racer for sale......?.its....?.different, I shall get it out of the shed and mot as and when the weather ( floods ) allow :sweat_smile: I have replaced the Cafe Racer with a ........Honda VFR :blob7:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I meant to say it will be on e bay and reserve will be £2500. The kit cost alone from hitchcocks is over £3000. So its sensibly priced all new tyres and stainless rims plus loads more on top of the kit. I might consider a cheaper trail bike px WHY ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well you got the sexy bit right anyway . the model is very hot :thumbup: I don't know about the beast bit though by todays standards it would be fairly tame really great looking bike all the same is it a 350 or 500 ?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Well Its the 18bhp 350cc Royal Slowfield, It gathers a crowd wherever it goes.
The Model prefers the classic car and the Honda VFR :thumbup:
But IMHO she looks great in/ on either :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts