Nothing new there, normal practise for Cardiff drivers :-D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Sharrie's never 34!!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I was being complimentary, not sacastic or derisary. I'm sorry if you're not used to it on here.

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Nope its ok, she said she is not coming to the national :toothy1::toothy1:
It doesn't matter, I know who you are. And I know what you want. If you are looking for matron, I can tell you I don't have any patients.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my age go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, :D:D:D

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Sounds like she has taken a leaf from Lliam Neeson's book, if I were you Vader I would move..........very,very, far away. :toothy10::toothy10:

Andy.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It doesn't matter, I know who you are. And I know what you want. If you are looking for matron, I can tell you I don't have any patients.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my age go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, :D:D:D
But why would you want to hurt me for telling the truth :rolleyes:
Oh and if you looking for me I shall be at the national ;):toothy1::thumbup:

·
Adventurer
587 Posts
So why don't you come to the National Sharribee and give him a slap :boxing:

There's an airport in Norwich:dontknow: (fingers in ears)

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyway you know me long enough to know that idle threats and dares don't work to well with me :toothy1::toothy10:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts