Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.... The offside white decal on my Varadero tank is "yellowing" so is now a different colour than the nearside one. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how was it rectified please?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yep, sounds familiar. Mine had it and a mates. Both were inside warranty period and new tanks fitted. It's most likely down to poor paint / lacquer given the rubbish EU rules on paints. I've fitted a Baglux tank cover now 1384k is the Baglux part number for the red/white/blue 'decaled' cover.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, sounds familiar. Mine had it and a mates. Both were inside warranty period and new tanks fitted. It's most likely down to poor paint / lacquer given the rubbish EU rules on paints. I've fitted a Baglux tank cover now 1384k is the Baglux part number for the red/white/blue 'decaled' cover.
Very helpful = thank you.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Good result

Thanks for the update

·
Registered
48 Posts
Glad to hear you got it sorted. Go on now and get Baglux cover.... you know you want to.
I know I'm only keeping the tank good for the next owner by covering it up, but that's likely to be a while as there's bugger all out there I'd change my Varadodah for !
HPE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts