Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of events on Saturday 5 Oct.
Shepton Mallet bike jumble British- Iron and older Jap and European bikes and bits, much under cover. Find your winter project?
At Ledbury Pughs Auction (indoors) http://www.hjpugh.com/cyclesales/051013catalogue.pdf (readable on website but would not download properly) includes SP370 & 400, XL600, Pursang + Jap, Brit, It, German others. viewing Friday as well as Saturday before auction.
Weather forecast to be reasonable

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Shepton was worth a visit I found a RD03 sumpguard (the 1 piece type) and a exhaust less silencer that I assume is also RD03 looks like it should fit the TA650.
Any obvious differences in RD03 and later AT headers?
May have another go with the sumpguard, but will do an oil change first as I have to undo the crash bars to fit or remove the alloy sumpguard.
Also found a solo seat for my Harley and a solo seat for my Triumph Scrambler so in seat fitting mode, the HD one almost fits as it is for a RoadKing it needs some fettling to fit my earlier model.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Good grief, wish I hadn't looked at this.
Live on line auctions -- wheteffer next ?? :D

Be interesting to see what the " gentleman's bike " is, a push bike obviously, but what do you class as a " gentleman's bike " :confused::D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts